2018 ANNUAL MEETING
May 6-9, 2018 | Las Vegas, Nevada
Park MGM Las Vegas (formerly The Monte Carlo), 3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas NV
Bo DeLong, Vice President - Grain, The DeLong Company
Nick Friant, Raw Materials Quality Leader with Cargill Agriculture Supply Chain North America
Jess McCluer, Vice President, Safety & Regulatory Affairs, National Grain & Feed Association
Derek Bunkowsky, Program Manager - National Inspection Procedures & Regulatory Compliance, Canadian Grain Commission
We are also pleased that Dana Coale, Acting Deputy Administrator for FGIS, and other key FGIS personnel plan to be with us.
Sunday, May 6
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Board Meeting
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Welcome Reception
Dinner On your own
Monday, May 7
8:00 am - 12:00 noon General Session
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Individual FGIS Appointments
Tuesday, May 8
8:00 am - 3:30 pm General Session
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Reception & Annual Banquet
Wednesday, May 9
8:00 am - 11:00 am Board Meeting
Registration rates begin at $395 for AAGIWA members. Early bird discount ends April 16.
SPONSOR & VENDOR INFORMATION
AAGIWA is pleased to announce sponsorship opportunities for the 2018 Annual Meeting. This is an excellent opportunity to gain visibility for your company while also supporting AAGIWA. Help us make this meeting a success while enhancing your company's corporate image! Click below for more information on sponsorships and vendor registrations.
Many thanks to our meeting sponsors!
- Seedburo Equipment Company
- Charm Sciences
- FOSS North America
- Gamet Manufacturing
- Perten Instruments
- Romer Labs
- Champaign-Danville Grain Inspection Departments
- Kansas Grain Inspection
- Cairo Grain Inspection Agency
Reservations can be made at the Park MGM online at the link below or by phone.
A discounted group rate has been negotiated, and rooms are available at a first come/first serve basis. AAGIWA is responsible for fulfilling the committed room block, and appreciates and encourages meeting attendees to stay at this newly renovated property at the heart of the Las Vegas strip.
Reservations can be made by phone to (800) 311-8999 and reference AAGIWA Annual Meeting 2018 (or SAAG0518PK).
Discounted room rates for AAGIWA attendees are as follows and begin at $107.
- Saturday, May 5 - $223
- Sunday, May 6 - $223 --> now reduced to $79
- Monday, May 7 - $107 --> now reduced to $79
- Tuesday, May 8 - $107 --> now reduced to $79
- Wednesday, May 9 - $117 --> now reduced to $79
- Thursday, May 10 - $117 --> now reduced to $79
- Friday, May 11 - $159 --> now reduced to $119
Important Hotel Information
By booking a reservation, you agree to the following terms:
- Room rates and availability are limited
- Standard Check-In 3:00 PM
- Standard Check-Out 11:00 AM
- Guests must be 21 to check-in.
- A daily resort fee of $32 + tax will be applied to each hotel reservation and is required at check-in.
- A deposit of the first night's room & tax is required at time of booking.